Reviews about Black Market Bistro
- Alexis GearhartJun, 29 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★This was one of the best restaurant experiences I've had. The food was excellent and seasoned perfectly. I highly recommend the mountain trout, but everyone in my party enjoyed their meals from burgers to pizza to shrimp and grits. They have wonderful seafood options on the menu, a nice wine selection, and excellent service, too.
The restaurant is very small and popular, so I'd recommend making a reservation. We had 5:00 p.m. reservations on a Sunday, and there was already a line at the door waiting to be let in when we arrived a little before 5:00.
Images and photos
The nearest places
- Garrett Park StationEstablishment, Parking11035 Rokeby Ave, North Bethesda, MD 20852+1 410-539-5000
- Garrett Park Mayor's OfficeEstablishment, Local government office4600 Waverly Avenue, Garrett Park, MD 20896+1 301-942-0766
- Garrett ParkEstablishment, Transit station, Train stationUnited States, Garrett Park, MD 20895
- Waverly ParkEstablishment, ParkNorth Bethesda, North Bethesda, MD 20852